FREE Prescription Discount Card
In an effort to help lower the costs of healthcare, specifically prescription drugs, Nye County has launched the Prescription Discount Card program.
The program, which will provide free drug cards to all Nye County residents, will provide pharmacy discounts on prescription drugs. This program has no restrictions to membership, no income requirements, no age limitations, and there are no applications to fill out. The Nye County Prescription Discount Card is accepted at over 50,000 retail pharmacies nationwide.
The Nye County Prescription Discount Card was launched to help the uninsured and underinsured citizens of Nye County afford their prescription medications. However, the program can also be used by people who have health insurance coverage with no prescription benefits, which is common in many health savings accounts (SW) and high deductible health plans. Additionally, people who have prescription coverage can use this program for non-formulary or non-covered drugs.
Nye County residents have the convenient option to print an ID card directly from the Internet, for immediate use at any participating pharmacy.
- Visit www.caremark.com/naco and select "Print a card" at the top of the front page.
- Utilize the map tool to select the relevant state and county.
- Complete the form (only asks for Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address and additional users' names).
- Select "Print Card" to generate a personal ID card.
- The ID card can be used immediately at any participating pharmacy.
Cards are also available at participating pharmacies as well as Nye County Health and Human Services Offices:
- 1981 E. Calvada Blvd North, #120, Pahrump, NV 89048, (775) 751-7095
- 101 Radar Rd, Tonopah, NV 89049, (775) 482-8125
This plan is not insurance. Currently the national overall average savings is 23.9% and Nye County's overall average savings is 29.97%