Health & Human Services
Nye County Health & Human Services' mission is to serve the taxpayers and citizens of Nye County by providing accountable, responsible, and responsive programs, services, and referrals that promote the self-sufficiency of qualifying indigent persons through assistance with medical and other emergency needs as set forth in the Nevada Revised Statutes and County Guidelines.
Programs offered through this department are geared toward at-risk County residents who are not eligible for emergency assistance under any other state, federal, or community programs.
Nye County Health and Human Services provides the following programs:
- Emergency Assistance
- Long-Term Care
- Medical Indigent
- Ryan White Funds (HIV-AIDS)
- Sexual Assault Victim’s Assistance
- Susan G. Komen For the Cure Funds (Breast Cancer)
- CSBG Employment Incentive Program (E.I.)
CSBG Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2017
Nye County Prescription Discount Cards
Nye County prescription discount cards are available.
Find more information about prescription discount cards.
MyCountyCares Discount Dental Program
Dental care for children, adults, and seniors is now affordable!
Find more information about this discount dental program
- Can I apply for Food Stamps and Medicaid with your office?
- Where do I apply for Section 8 (HUD) rental assistance?
- How do I get in touch with the Nye County Health Department?
- How do I report a case of child abuse?
- I live in Tonopah but I am being told that my apartment is in Esmeralda County. How can I apply for assistance?
- How do I apply for the Energy Assistance Program?