Nye County

Go To Search
Nye County, NV - Home Page
Where do I apply for Section 8 (HUD) rental assistance?
Pahrump residents can apply for Section 8 assistance on Wednesdays between the hours of 11am and 1pm at the Nye Communities Coalition & Job Connect offices located at 1020 E. Wilson Road, Pahrump, NV 89048. Their telephone number is (775) 537-2323. For all other residents, please call Nevada Rural Housing Authority at (775) 887-1795 to request an application or go to:Nevada Rural Housing Authority

Health & Human Services

Show All Answers

1. Can I apply for Food Stamps and Medicaid with your office?
2. Where do I apply for Section 8 (HUD) rental assistance?
3. How do I get in touch with the Nye County Health Department?
4. How do I report a case of child abuse?
5. I live in Tonopah but I am being told that my apartment is in Esmeralda County. How can I apply for assistance?
6. How do I apply for the Energy Assistance Program?

101 Radar Road, P.O. Box 153 Tonopah, Nevada 89049 Ph: (775) 482-8191