Show All Answers
County Commission Chambers101 Radar Rd.Tonopah, NV 89049
County Commission Chambers2100 E. Walt Williams Drive(Calvada Eye)Pahrump, NV 89048
1. Landscaping by an individual at his/her place of residence;
2. Emergency maintenance activities conducted by government agencies on publicly maintained roads, road shoulders, rights-of-way and on public flood control facilities; and
3. Dust Palliative application projects conducted solely for the purpose of compliance with Open Areas and Vacant Lots subsection of this ordinance, wherein no grade elevation changes, no soil or rock is imported or exported, or no cut and fill operations occur. Importing of gravel or rock for use as a dust palliative is allowed under this subsection.
250 N. Highway 160, Suite 1Pahrump, NV 89060
2. A hard copy can be provided upon request from the County Manager's Office prior to the meeting. Copies are also available on the day of the County Commission meeting.
3. The agenda is also visibly posted at the following locations:
Tonopah Convention Center301 Brougher Ave.Tonopah, NV
U.S. Post Office201 Erie Main St.Tonopah, NV
Commissioner's Chambers101 Radar Rd.Tonopah, NV
District Court101 Radar Rd.Tonopah, NV
Nye County Administration2100 E. Walt Williams Dr. #100(Calvada Eye)Pahrump, NV
The Ian Deutch Government Complex1520 E. Basin Ave.Pahrump, NV
Beatty Justice Court426 C Avenue SouthBeatty, NV
Nye County AdministrationP.O. Box 153101 Radar RoadTonopah, Nevada 89049(775) email@example.com
(775) 482-8141 (Tonopah)(775) 751-4213 (Pahrump)1-888-729-0353 (Jury Hotline) Jury Commissioner
The Nye County Office of Emergency Management has compiled a list of general information that is intended to help you prepare for an emergency. You can find it on our pages on the Nye County website.
For further information, visit FEMA's website, or Ready.gov.
4) Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, or cough and sneeze into the upper sleeves if tissues are not available.
5) Wash hands or use hand sanitizer after coughing, sneezing or blowing the nose. 6) Keep work areas frequently touched and/or exposed to the public disinfected and clean.
In Tonopah: The vehicle has a label on the windshield high on the driver's side with the next scheduled mileage and which maintenance is needed.
In Tonopah, contact Shane/ Shop at (775) 482-7337. You will need to know the three digit equipment number from the back right rear of the vehicle and the maintenance needed which is shown on the same sticker on the windshield (example: A1, A2, B2, etc.).
For immunizations; family planning, STD testing / treatment, and TB testing, contact the State of Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Health Division (Pahrump – (775) 751-7070; Tonopah – (775) 482-6659.).
For septic issues, contact the Nye County Code Enforcement office at (775) 751-4241.
For Air Quality Control questions, contact Qiana Medici, Acting Nye County Air Quality Compliance Officer at (775) 751-4242.
For other information including complaints regarding restaurants, contact the State of Nevada Division of Health. Nevada Division of Health
If you need emergency assistance with rent or utilities contact CAHS at (775) 945-2471, fax (775) 945-2499, or contact them via email. Consolidated Agencies of Human Services
County Commissioner Chambers2100 E. Walt Williams Dr.(Calvada Eye)Pahrump, NV 89048
Property zoning determines what a property can be used for and the applicable development standards such as setbacks, height restrictions, etc. Planning staff can discuss the zoning rules and specific requirements for developing a parcel.
Zoning information is also available online with the Nye County GIS interactive Map. Nye County GIS
For areas outside the Pahrump Regional Planning District contact our Tonopah office at (775) 482-8181.
Tonopah hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., seven days per week.
Prior to entering your Not Guilty plea to the court, you may want to contact the Nye County District Attorney's office for possible plea negotiations. By negotiating a plea agreement, a traffic trial is avoided.
If the District Attorney and the Defendant are unable to reach an agreement, then a trial date in front of the Justice of the Peace will be set.
All Defendants, including non-local individuals, must appear in person or authorize an attorney to represent them at these proceedings.