Irene Dunlap (Pahrump),
Ashley Harris (Tonopah),
1981 E. Calvada Blvd N., #120
Pahrump, NV 89048
Ph: (775) 751-7095
Fax: (775) 751-4284
Tonopah Physical Address
101 Radar Rd
Tonopah, NV 89049
Ph: (775) 482-8125
Fax: (775) 482-7261
Tonopah Mailing Address
(Only for Tonopah)
P.O. Box 926
Tonopah, NV 89049
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Pahrump)
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Tonopah)
Monday - Friday
Once the Nye County Assistance Application
is completed and the required documentation listed below is obtained, schedule an appointment by calling either the Tonopah or Pahrump office.
Bring the following documentation to your scheduled appointment:
- Identification for each person residing at the same address
- Valid NV Driver's License, Nevada ID, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate proving birth in United States, Alien Resident Card or Passport.
- Proof of all monies received in the last thirty (30) days by all persons residing at the same address, including:
- Social Security, TANF, pensions, etc.
- Current rent receipt or mortgage statement
- Current electric and propane bills.
Some of the assistance programs are for one-time assistance per grant year, and may also require information in addition to that mentioned above.
Rent and Utility Assistance:
- Proof of future income, and
- Either proof of a recent loss of monies through no fault of the applicants (i.e., layoff, reduction of hours)
- Or proof of recent payment of emergency medical bills, home repairs, or car repairs
Transportation Assistance requires a letter from the medical facility indicating the date, time, reason and location of the medical appointment.
Child Care Assistance:
Child Care Assistance requires proof of employment for all adult household members.