Nye County

Go To Search
Nye County, NV - Home Page
Marriage copies and Corrections
To get a copy of a marriage you can come into one of our offices or you can mail in a request. If you would like to mail in a request please include:

  • Name both parties.
  • Approximate date of marriage.
  • Document number if available.
  • $15.00 Per copy. 

If you need to correct your marriage we do have a Marriage Correction form available.

To get a marriage license you would contact the Nye County Clerk.

If you are having any problems or need assistance please contact us

101 Radar Road, P.O. Box 153 Tonopah, Nevada 89049 Ph: (775) 482-8191