Nye County

Go To Search
Nye County, NV - Home Page
Small Claims Information

Information For Filing a Small Claims Action

Please call the office at 775-482-8155 for information on filing a small claims action.

Additional information and forms are also available on Clark County Courts Self-Help website by clicking the link below, then click on Access Online Civil Law Self-Help Center.

Civil Law Self-Help Center

Affidavit of Complaint and Order Setting Trial
Information Sheet for Small Claims
 Affidavit in Support of Request for Execution
Payment Agreement
Affidavit of Exemption

101 Radar Road, P.O. Box 153 Tonopah, Nevada 89049 Ph: (775) 482-8191