Cash is accepted at the office locations only. If you’re not paying in person, you may pay by the following methods:
- Money order
- Cashiers check
- For telephone payments by credit card or E-Check please call 775-482-8147 (Tonopah) or 775-751-4200 (Pahrump)
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and E-Check
Our online credit card company is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer. To make an online payment, you will need to use a different browser such as Google Chrome, which can be downloaded for free.
NON US residents can make online payments but they have to do the following…
*A 2.5% fee will be applied to all credit/debit card payments with a minimum charge of $2.00.
*A $1.50 fee will be applied for all E-check payments.
Installment Due Dates
The 2020-2021 tax year runs from July 1 to June 30, and includes four installment due dates which are:
- 1st installment – Due: August 17, 2020, Delinquent after: August 27, 2020
- 2nd installment – Due: October 5, 2020, Delinquent after: October 15, 2020
- 3rd installment – Due: January 4, 2021, Delinquent after: January 14, 2021
- 4th installment – Due: March 1, 2021, Delinquent after: March 11, 2021
Taxpayers are granted an automatic 10-day grace period from the installment due date
The Nye County Treasurer’s Office makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation.