Deed Information

The Nye County Recorder's Office is forbidden by law to give out legal advice.

Nevada requires:

  • A Declaration of Value form with each document that will transfer property.
  • You are required to pay Real Property Transfer Tax (RPTT) or provide a reason for an exemption.
  • You must fill out all the lines on the Declaration of Value form even if it is an exempt transfer.
  • Each document will have recording fees.
  • A cover page may also be necessary.

If you have over paid Real Property Transfer Tax Refund you may be able to receive a refund by completing this form.

Other important web sites:

Nevada Department of Taxation