Nye County is launching its $1.9 million COVID Relief Program to assist businesses, residents, and local communities which continue to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nye County will start accepting applications March 17, 2021, for the program funded out of the County General Fund. NOTE: This new program is NOT part of the previous federal CARES Act Program.
Application webpage (scroll to the bottom)
Eligible uses must be for costs incurred starting March 16, 2020, due to the ongoing public health emergency.
Nye County has created the following programs to help local communities:
- Small Business Grant Program
- Public Rent, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance
- Public Assistance Administered by Non-Profits, Not-For-Profits, and Charities
- Direct Utility Assistance
Applications awarded on a first-come, first, serve basis. Please review the Nye County COVID Relief Program and Policy for program details. You must have a state business license to be eligible for the Small Business Grant Program. Town of Pahrump business license is also required if the business is located in Pahrump.
- For assistance completing the Public Rental, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance application, please contact Nye County Health and Human Services at (775) 751-7095
- For assistance completing applications for the other grants, please contact Samantha Kramer, Nye County Grants Administrator at (775) 751-7091
Flyer for Small Business, Non-Profit, Not-For-Profits and Charities (pdf)
Flyer for Rental, Mortgage and Utility Assistance (pdf)